Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Boyfriend Shirt

(shirt, The Tinsel Rack / shorts, The Tinsel Rack / watch, Nakedglory / bag, The Tinsel Rack / shoes, Doctor Martens)
(photos by Aileen)

I've been away from this space for too long: I just came back from Montigo (check out my Instagram for snaps from the trip under the hashtag #TCLexplores), and had senior's camp immediately after. And then I had my birthday, so look out for my posts with my Montigo and birthday visuals!

There was a torrential downpour when I left the house, which made for a complete lack of motivation in dressing up. It wasn't much of an outing - just lunch, and then Lady M for divine crepes and a good catch up with a friend. But a trip to town called for looking presentable at the very least, and this is what I came up with.

There's just something to be said for a loose, over-sized button-up shirt paired with simple shorts. Rolled up sleeves, a simple matching black and silver watch, and a handy bucket bag that fits everything I need. Favourite lazy day outfit, anyone? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment