Friday, August 7, 2015

Let's Talk About Stripes

(button-up shirt, The Closet Lover / pants, The Tinsel Rack / sunnies, Japan / vintage watch, Nakedglory / boots, Miista
(photos by Joanna)

So... let's talk about stripes, shall we? Or stripes and button-up shirts, to be exact. I'm not sure about you, but there's just something about striped button-ups that's quite irresistible. I have another one in a looser, more relaxed fit, and whenever I can't think of anything to wear, I immediately think of these two shirts - so much that I might be neglecting everything else in my wardrobe. In any case, stripes are such a classic and elegant print that it really doesn't hurt to have a few more striped pieces in your arsenal. (Coincidentally enough, I'm wearing stripes as I type this. Stripe-ception much?) 

I had brunch with the family at Pacamara a while back, and the photo of my stack of pancakes was too gorgeous not to share. I've also really been into this pair of pants for a while now. I've stayed away from pants for many years, simply because I couldn't really find a pair that fit quite right. This pair is high-waisted and long enough (just what I love), though I do wish it would be a little more tapered at the ankle! And I'm pretty much obsessed with my new boots, because ombré, and zips. Need I say more?  
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment